Monday, February 7, 2011

One More Good Reason I Love Living In WNY

Good service from Auto Zone 4819 Union Rd, Buffalo, NY

Thank you Auto Zone for such professional service, I went to Auto Zone to see if I needed a battery for my truck because one morning it didn’t start. I went to auto zone to buy a new battery and the worker said to let him check the truck first to see if that was the problem. My first question was how much is this going to cost me and right away he put me at ease and said no charge. That is what I call service before the purchase. Well he checked and it was the battery but the moral of the story is I could have purchased a battery without needing one. also I learned a tip for all of WNY

Tip: A battery lifespan in Western New is about 5 years so keep that in mind when your car suddenly doesn't  start. http://www.autozone.com/autozone/

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...