Thursday, March 31, 2011

Are you allowing fear to stop you from Buying your WNY Home?

 Why are so many buyers afraid to pull the trigger?
In my opinion, without the tax credit the motivation is not as strong. However, in my WNY area there is still a strong interest in home purchase. In some cases Buyers are afraid the market has not reached bottom.  They are concerned about our economic recovery with good reasons.  Again National press only depresses local markets as a whole.  But here in WNY/Buffalo NY Area our market never changed as far as the Boom.
Speaking for the WNY area I will go on record in say whoever says that we can’t sell homes today in this market should get out of the business because this is the best time to buy since the 1940s.

Now! Can I speak for other cities No I can’t.

The HARD reality is that buying a house now may NOT be everyone's cuppa tea. Don't worry, the market can handle it – The real estate market has boxer's shoulders. :) For as long I’ve been in the business real estate has always prevailed.

 Here's the deal... I just decided to take on the challenge what many might consider an unsurmountable challenge, of disagreeing with all the gloom and doom of what’s supposed to be going on in the real estate world. Because I’ve been on the ground floor with this market seeing it and listening to all the sad stories on the news seems foreign to me but I understand why buyers are in fear because Majority of people who could Buy a home just simply feel they will Build that equity Faster and at a Lower cost with less RISK if they wait....Buyers has been listening to the media that the sky is falling in real estate The simple truth is that I don't want to be part of the incessant noise going on in the Atmosphere that this isn’t the best time to buy real estate.  Some may say sure you would say that because you’re a Realtor and in some cases with other Realtor that may be true but I can truly say that at least here in WNY this is the best time to buy a home. When you couple this with the last time the best time to buy was in the 1940s hmmm that was 61years ago I can’t argue with that. But what about the low interest rates? Buyers can actually buy the home of their dreams now because of the low rates. I know I sound like a real estate cheerleader but I truly don’t want any buyer to miss out on this grand opportunity to buy their dream home, all I can say is that I told you I’ve done my part.
Please if you are looking to overcome your fears of owning a home in this grate market please feel free to give me Mark Key a call and I’ll be sure to guide you to your WNY dream home.

Mark Key
RealtyUSA.com
716-603-8649

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...