Monday, March 21, 2011

No For Sale Sign Please! So How Will I get Exposure for my WNY Home?

I couldn’t tell you how many times I’ve had a client tell me that they will like to sell their home but wouldn’t like a  for sale sign in the yard. For whatever reason some WNY Home Sellers are concerned.
At any rate I’m sure to be a team player with my seller but I always give the honest and most effective answer- I’d l will suggest that they reconsider having any limitations on the marketing of their home for I am confident in my marketing program that I use to get my sellers home sold but I want to be sure they aren’t loosing opportunities to get there home sold.
If this something that you are struggling with you will need to get an agent that is GREAT in your market to literally "Market" your home. If they are doing their job correctly they will get a lot of pictures. Those pictures can be used to create the visual tour, the flyers, and the ads on all the websites. Websites like Zillow allows for lots of pictures to be uploaded for your particular property many other websites do that also. Today, most buyers come from the internet and even though I am not from other parts of the world, I have had clients come to me here in WNY not just from the 50 states but from all over the world....that is why it is called the "world wide web". That way you’ll market to everyone!

Otherwise - to get the exposure you're looking for, you'll want an agent with a great website (or multiple sites) that has a great track record for marketing all over creation....a site that is "sticky" and tracks leads and where they are coming from.  While I prefer my clients to have a sign in there yard I also preach to market beyond the for sale sign check out this article Marketing beyond the for sale sign here If you have an agent who is not what you call a salesperson but a marketing strategists you should have no problem selling your WNY home don’t for get to entrust the marketing to someone that you have confidence in.
A few points to keep in mind!
1.90% of today's buyers start their search on the internet.

2.  Create a good listing (professional pictures) with descriptions that show your homes best features. Many Realtor s (including me) give each listing a web site of its own http://126atlantic.isnow4sale.com for example). That provides space for many more pictures than the local MLS permits, and a much better description of your home. All of your home's marketing materials, including the listings on the local MLS and all the other web sites contain a clickable link to your http://126atlantic.isnow4sale.com

3. Make sure your Agent promptly responds to every inquiry. I'm sorry to say that too many listing agents I contact do not. It's too common to go more than 24 hours before I hear back. You might call or email a prospective listing agent yourself and see how long it takes them to respond, because that's how long it'll take them to respond to inquiries about your listing.


 If your searching for an agent that has all the tools that gets your home sold contact Mark Key at 716-603-8649 and I will market your home beyond the for sale sign.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...